Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Quick (and I mean it this time!) NOTD - OPI Banana Bandanna

Okay, seriously, this is really quick.  This is currently what I have on my nails:

OPI's Banana Bandanna.  Sorry, I haven't gotten around to throwing a coat of Seche on it yet.  I was craving something pastel, creme and spring-like.  I passed on China Glaze's Lemon Fizz, because I thought this looked very similar.  Now I'm glad I did.

I don't know how I feel about this polish.  In the bottle, it's a beautiful colour, bright and sunny, like fuzzy baby chickies ( I know someone else said that about Lemon Fizz, but its the first thing I thought of when I bought this last year).  On me, it kind of just looks like my nails are very yellowed.  I don't know.  I don't think pale yellows flatter me, which BOO! cuz I love my pastel cremes, and I've always been drawn to yellow polishes.  Whatever.  Like I said in my last post, I'll rock this polish no matter how hideous it looks with my skin tone, I care not!  It's such a happy pale yellow.  Seche Vite would probably make it look even sweeter, if it was all patent-looking high gloss and shiny...  Yeah, I'll probably change it later today, but I heart Banana Bandanna, and I intend to wear it this spring and summer.  It'd make such a nice sunny pedi  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment