Monday, November 14, 2011

This Blog Is Not Dead

I just wanted to say really quickly - I know everyone must think I've died or lost my love for and interest in nail polish...

THAT IS SO NOT SO.

Honestly, you know what my problem has been? It's really pathetic - Picasa died on my PC. It just straight up will not work anymore. I can't open it, period. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling - nothing. The program just WILL NOT run on my computer anymore :(. Which has entirely screwed my clueless noob ass, as it's the only free photo-editing software I'm aware of :(

So of anyone can recommend a free program that's easy to use and lets me edit photos, I might be able to start my blog up again...

But I don't want to - CAN'T - let it just die, so for anyone who's still around to read this - you're going to be subjected to iPhone NOTD's. Until I can think of something better. I have a HUGE backlog of photos, but they look like shit and I can't edit them :( So I'm just going to give a giant middle finger to quality photos and content, and just vomit up whatever polish pics I can. And I thoroughly apologize for it :(




OPI Rainbow Connection, overtop of Essie Power Clutch. I highly recommend RC over any dark grey - it allows all the different-coloured glitters to show up and really shine :)



OPI Excuse Moi! I was gonna pass on this one, until Scrangie said it was her favorite :p. far be it for me to ignore the wisdom of Scrange The Wise.

I have more. Wanna see moar? .........really?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Gimp! I use Gimp for all my photo editing and I love it. You can download it at www (dot) gimp (dot) org (not sure if your blog is set up to automatically mark anything with a link as spam, hence the way the address is written).

    ReplyDelete