Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Super-Late Easter Mani. Why Am I Bothering? I Don't Know....

I don't even know why I'm posting this.  Because I said a billion times I would.  I know no one cares, and it's so late it's not even relevant anymore.  I'm lame.  I'm sorry.

Anyway, my Easter mani.  These are some of the polishes I used, and some more that I didn't:

This is what it started out looking like. 

Left hand, thumb to pinky: OPI Do You Lilac It?, China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, China Glaze Happy-Go-Lucky, China Glaze Peachy Keen, China Glaze Something Sweet.

Right hand, pinky to thumb: China Glaze Light As Air, China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le, China Glaze For Audrey, China Glaze Happy-Go-Lucky, Color Club Vintage Couture.

Then I added dots.  This is the left:

And the right:

I used various Color Club Art Club pens for the dots.  I don't remember which ones, but most were from the pastel set.  It looks kind of crappy anyway, so who cares.

So that was my Easter mani.  It was cute, if kind of sloppy.

I suck so bad  :p

This post is like a used tissue, discarded amongst the more relevant and useful trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment