Sunday, June 13, 2010

UPDATE: Why I haven't been posting...

Hi everyone.  I'm still alive.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't been posting due to the fact I've been pretty consistently sick over the past two weeks, as I mentioned in my last couple of posts, and my camera finally died altogether :( 

However, I'm feeling sort of better, I have soooo much awesome haul that I'm SO EXCITED about, and it's my birthday on Thursday!  Traditionally, I hate my birthday, and I like to sleep through it if I can, but this year I'm sort of excited for one, shallow reason - my BF is getting me a new camera :)  At least I hope he is, since I asked him for one...  YAY!  So maybe my pics will not suck so much anymore! :)

Yeah, this past week or two I have acquired two Illamasquas, two Chanel polishes, Sally Hansen HT, and a whole buncha other good stuff too! :D :D :D  This has helped my healing process considerably  :)  J/k.  Kind of.

So, hopefully I will be back next Thursday!  I wish I could take a pic of my new camera, but that's going to be just a tad impossible  :P

3 comments:

  1. i love illamasqua's, can't wait to see which ones you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you feel better for your birthday :) A camera sounds like a great gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your feeling somewhat better, I know the feeling of being sick for a while not being able to post. Cant wait to see you swatches. Gemini's are rocking this month - my birthday was last week!!

    ReplyDelete