Wednesday, September 1, 2010

NOTD: Barielle Blackened Bleu

Okay, just needed to post something. My NOTD is Barielle Blackened Bleu.
I really don't know much about this shade as far as when it came out or what collection it was part of.... all I know is this is one of my very favorite polish colours ever. This type of colour, that is - blackened glittery blues. There are a ton of these out there - pretty much every company has a polish that fits this description. And I own most of 'em, hehe.

This one is very very nice - indoors under low lights, it just looks black, but outside or under lights, it's got tons of blue microglitter, which is very visible on the nail. So pretty. I loves it.
This is it in direct sunlight.
Pretty.... I have a couple of other Barielle polishes - Berry Blue, Glammed Out Garnet, one or two others - that I need to try.  And I neeeeeed to find Falling Star!  I was so very excited to get this one, though.  I think you can order Barielle polishes through their website, which I think I just need to do - I got these through swaps...

Alright, I know I still have tons of stuff to post. I'll get on it, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment