Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sephora by OPI I'm With Brad

Sorry I didn't post this yesterday... The Turned Up Turquoise (well, the tip with the Claire's glitter on it anyway) came off after one drive to get a bowl of ramen :p So when I got home, I needed another colour to quickly slap on the eight nails that were turquoise. I was in the mood for dark polish, so the first polish I saw that fit the bill was a Sephora by OPI polish that I had bought around Christmas, but never used.

I'm With Brad, the shade is called (the Sephora by OPI polishes have some of the stupidest names...) I never really gave this shade much regard before, but it really is gorgeous. It's a deep deep coffee brown colour with tiny miscroscopic red and gold shimmer partcles distributed throughout. It looks like a deep wine colour on my nails, but when you look closer its really pretty. Sorry for the bad polish job by the way.

Also, the formula is great. It's a dream to apply, not streaky at all and opaque on the first coat, and I've had it on since yesterday with no top coat and it hasn't really chipped at all.

Since its actually a sunny day though, I'm probably gonna take it off my nails and apply something more light and happy and spring-y. I actually don't even know what I'm gonna do with myself today, but I haven't worn makeup for about 7 days, so I'd really like to actually have a reason to put some on and make myself look at least half-pretty for a change... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment