Thursday, January 14, 2010

Really Really Crappy Swatches

Don't know why I'm posting these, but I gotta get some content up I guess...

This is what my nails currently look like at the moment.

Left hand:
Thumb - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away, Index: China Glaze For Audrey, Middle: China Glaze In The Limelight, Ring: China Glaze Celtic Sun, Pinky: China Glaze Rose Among Thorns

Right hand:

Thumb - China Glaze Shocking Pink, Index: Color Club Amp'd Up, Middle: OPI Banana Bandanna, Ring: Claire's Mean Green, Pinky: Color Club Power Play

This design was inspired by this Youtube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnK-Fy5bFcc&NR=1 by macNC40.

Okay, time to get off my ass and get to the beauty supply store before rush hour starts! I'm looking forward to posting my haul! (That's what beauty boggers do, right? Go buy a bunch of shit then post pics of it? Sounds awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment