Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Haul - 01/14/10

Yay!!! I overcame my laziness, got off my arse and went to my local beauty supply! (well, not really local, but close enough.) I'm gonna write a Yelp review about this place soon - I'll post the link when I do.

I got some things I'm really excited about:
First and foremost, MINI OPI polishes! From the Alice in Wonderland collection. MINIS! I love mini anything! I know, I know, gag. From left to right: Absolutely Alice, Thanks So Muchness!, Off With Her Red, and Mad As A Hatter.

Secondly, I got a bunch of Art Club polishes!White, primary red and yellow, and orange.Glitters (red, green, blue, gold, silver and crystal). And pastels!

I can't wait to start playing around with these. If anyone has any ideas for designs, send them to me please!

I also got a couple of random polishes:China Glaze polishes in Turned Up Turquoise, and Awakening (I think its discontinued..) Color Club in Sexsea.

And last but not least:They didn't have Seche Vite top coat :( my first disappointment. (They had the base coat, but I haven't heard anything all that great about it, so I didn't see the need to spend 7 bucks on it.) So I got this OPI base and top coat set.

My second disappointment was they didn't have any more plain white Art Club pens :( :( I don't have a white, and white is essential. They had a satin white, which I got. I don't know what it looks like yet, but I hope its opaque enough. Whatever - if its not, I can just dip the brush in my super-opaque Sally Hansen French Tip White polish. I just need the brush, really.

That's all for now! I'm gonna take the tiger stripes off my nails, slap on some of my new OPI base coat and decide what design to try out first! As well as what kind of pizza my boyfriend and I should order for dinner. Mmm... 'za.

No comments:

Post a Comment