Sunday, May 9, 2010

NOTD: GO CANUCKS GO!

Yeah... our season might be over after tonight.... but I can maybe help matters by unveiling my secret weapon - THIS!!!

Hahaha!!  Yes, I know this won't help our stupid-penalty-taking or sub-par penalty kill, but maybe, just maybe it'll bring good luck.... Plus, I had some time on my hands this morining  :p

I used a couple different polishes for this, playing around and trying to find the right colour match.  The blue base is two coats of China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway followed by one thin coat of China Glaze Frostbite.  The green stripe is two coats of Claire's Kelly Green and two coats of China Glaze Paper Chasin'.  For the white stripe I used Art Club nail art pen in White.

Sorry for the blurry photo.  It's not perfect - it's a little messy, but I think the colours match :)

*UPDATE* We're a little into the second period, and it's 2-0 Canucks!  My Magical Mani Power is working!  I believe, baby, I believe!  :)

Okay, the haul post is coming up.... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment