Sunday, February 12, 2012

OPI Gettin Miss Piggy With It, and Other Subpar Pictures

Ok, I just found this post saved to my phone and I thought it had long ago been deleted ... This is the last post I made before I just got so frustrated I decided to stop blogging for a while :-/ I guess I might as well post it. I'll be trying to get back into the swing of things and posting again... Although I may just have to rename this blog Nails On The Go: The Crappy Cell Phone Swatches Blog! since I have yet to resolve my ongoing laptop/Picasa issues :(

If anyone has any idea what free software I can use to edit photos, or if you can tell me why Picasa will not longer work on my desktop, please let me know. For now, here's this ancient post from November sometime, iirc...

BlogPress on my phone just deleted this entire post :(

Okay, I really don't have the heart to type out everything I did before :( but I'll quickly restate that I don't know why I even have any followers left, and I appreciate wholeheartedly those of you that are bearing with me and my crap blog and pics right now.

So this is OPI Getting Miss Piggy With It.


I slathered on about four or five coats and it still wasn't dense enough for me.


Yeah. I thought this'd be my fave Muppet polish, but I think I'm gonna give it away and get the similar-looking China Glaze glitter from the Eye Candy collection instead.

More? You want more crappy pics? (says no one). Okay, okay, I must oblige...



I had to be understated this day, so I did Essie Cool-lots, but then tried to get away with some gold holo glitter on the tips - I used Color Club Jingle Jangle.


Blah. And they made me take it off anyway :(



This was the Kleancolor Metallic Mango that I couldn't wait to try...


...Metallic Fuchsia was more impressive :-/. Still very glowy as well, though. It's probably the brightest coppery bronze-y colour I own. The finish is like Orly Glitz and Glamour or OPI Rising Star, but much deeper and more orange-toned.






Gawd, these pictures.... :( (Okay, okay, I'm over it... deep breath...) This one I actually did like. It's OPI Gone Gonzo overtop of Zoya Ibiza. Man, I get angry at Zoya Ibiza for not flashing the sparse little tiny holo glitters at me on my nail like, ever... so it gets topped with one coat of Gone Gonzo :). The aqua colour of the glitter pops against the navy blue background. It's a good combo. Try it! Any deep navy blue will work... Go grab a $.99 Wet N Wild Blue Moon if you don't have a good navy yet.

Okay, that's all for now. If anyone could ever tell me a good free software program that lets me crop and lighten my pics (like Picasa, but one that will actually run on my computer) pleeeeeeeeeeease let me know? And then I could maybe post some half-decent pictures of my NoTDs once more?

- Sent with BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment