Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Cling On

Real quick NOTD for you all. Have I been titling all my posts with "NOTD" lately..? I don't think I have. Blah. Deduct points for inconsistency.

I picked up all the China Glaze Magnetix polishes from my awesome local beauty supply last week (they had the Prismatix glitters in too! But no Hunger Games yet...) except for the brownish-beige one. May have to go back and get it :p. Anyway I found these polishes to be a bit trickier to apply than my Layla Magneffects. The magnet (which the SA gave me for free - I didn't know you had to purchase them. I thought they came with the polish, and apparently so did the SA!) isn't as strong as the Layla magnet, and I had trouble with the pattern on a couple of my fingies. I still love the effect, though.

Overall, I highly recommend these. Pick one up if you see them. I mean, come on. Magnetic polish. So cool. It's like this year's crack polish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment