Wednesday, April 13, 2011

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: OPI Pink Me I'm Good


I'm sure most of you have heard of Pink Wednesdays by now... if not, and you've never seen the movie Mean Girls and you can't figure it out for yourself, go here for an explanation.  I, personally, love pink, so of course I'm gonna go along with it  ^_^  And everyone knows Mean Girls rules.

So my Pink Wednesdays mani for this week was OPI Pink Me I'm Good.

These aren't the best pics, but it was rainy outside.  I'm so glad I was able to get my hands on it - it was an Ulta exclusive, and we no haz Ulta in Canada.  Yay for swaps! :)

It's a gorgeous pink jelly with chunky gold glitter.  The finish is smooth, though - not gritty like you might think.  And the gold glitter really shows through, even in dim light.

I love it.  It's gorgeous.

That's all I have for right now.  I'm too excited over the hockey game I just watched - yay, Canucks got their first win!!  This is our year, people - that cup is ours!!

Till later :)

1 comment: