Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Belated Easter! :o)

It's Easter Monday, so it still counts, right?

Hello all.  No, I have not disappeared off the face of the earth.  Yes, as usual I'm behind on posting stuff and have a whole backload of NOTDs to show you, plus my TD haul.  I promise I'll try and get it out there, in the interest of Not Sucking.

But for now, wanna see my cutesy-poo Easter mani?  Suuuure you do :)
Left hand:

Right hand:

Yes, the pictures are watermarked wrong.  It's my MUA label, but you can ignore that, right?  I actually kind of like my right hand better than my left - the chickie looks better, and the bunny came out cuter (I swear his teeth don't look that smudgy in real life...).  Except for the dots.  Those just look stupid.

Polishes I used: Sparitual Reveal Yourself, Joe Fresh Coral, China Glaze Peachy Keen, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Expres-so Yellow, OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, China Glaze For Audrey, Color Club Blue Light, China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le, and Crush Hustle.  I think that's it.  Oh, and Art Club nail art pens in Satin White and Black.  And a dotting tool.

And just for S&Gs, here's a random tape mani I did:

I used OPI DS Magic and Glow.  I love both of these polishes.  Ah, foils :)  Glow looks pretty good on me, for a bronzy gold.  Bronzy golds tend to look much better on me than champagne-y golds.  I have such a weird skin tone :s  I'm pale, yet all the colours that are supposed to look good on pale skin make me look washed out.  Bah.

Anyway, enough grumbling.  I'm gonna go work on the seemingly daunting task of posting the giant backlog of crap I have to show you :) 

Oh yeah, I started a spreadsheet.  Or rather, I started working on the spreadsheet I started over a year ago again  :s  It's not even close to finished.  Not even remotely.  What's on there is a small smidgen of what I own (except for Color Club and Sinfuls!  Those are up to date - yay me! :p)  but in case anyone cares here it is :)

'Til later.

No comments:

Post a Comment