Monday, April 30, 2012

Cold, Wordless, Descriptionless Spam

Or as wordless as a blabbering lout such as I can manage. No, I'm not dead. No, this blog isn't dead. Somehow I'm managing the pathetic bit of non-effort it takes to upload this stuff from my phone. Thank you for not breaking your touchpads in a mad haste to unsubscribe 😓(or your mouse, I guess? Does anyone use those anymore?

So here you are...




This was a gradient of three Color Club Beyond The Mistletoe glitters - Beyond The Mistletoe, Holiday Splendor and Sugarplum Fairy, I believe - with a konad stamp over it.



This here is Nfu-Oh 65 with a Bundlemonster stamp. I really do need to get around to getting that new set of BM plates. Also, i recently gave my sister a stamper and scraper, and she promptly borrowed about half my plates 😒



This mani has the honor of being Jaqen H'ghar Essie Pink Parka with one of my newer konad stamps. (A thousand dragons and some milk of the poppy to whoever can guess what I'm currently reading 📖)

And that's all I have saved to my Camera Roll right now 😜. I will be back with more after I've saved more pics from my FB album to it. Yes I have a stupid way of doing things, I know.

In the meantime, you're welcome to go look at my Nails album, if you want some quick pix: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150586140286682.377323.512991681&type=3

And follow me on Instagram!: acthx


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment