Friday, April 9, 2010

Super-Quick NOTD OTG (On-The-Go): Orly Ruby Passion


This is Orly Ruby Passion. Just wanted to throw this up there real quick. And please pardon the chips, wear and tear - this is after a day-and-a-half of wear. A gorgeous glass-flecked shimmery red. I'd call it a light cherry-red. Super shimmery and shiny-looking. It looks juicy, and reminds me of a frothy strawberry daquari.

Oh, and I tried the Orly Bonder Base Coat under this, and so far, I have nothing really to report. It's working okay, I guess, but as you can see it's not miraculously chip-proof. I don't even know if a base ocat is supposed to prevent chips. Whatever. I don't really see what everyone is raving over.

I'm loving these new Orly colours I got! I wantz moar! However, I did just go to the States and haul a bunch of polishes that I was going to order off Cherry Culture - saved myself the shipping and wait time, yay! (okay fine, the shipping is free for over $75, but still!) Plus I finally pulled the trigger on that TD order o_O Good god.

Details on all that to follow later. Right now, admire the juicy cherry goodness :)

Till later.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment